Scripture Lookup

Scripture Lookup (Reference or key words)

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

#3 Thing God Hates

#3 thing that God hates: hands that shed innocent blood.  I'm going to talk about something that is on my heart and is a VERY touchy subject...but it is so important.  When I read #3 today, that is the first thing that came to my mind. Those babies are innocent blood. Just like my life is not my own to take in suicide, their lives are NOT OURS to take away. They belong to God. Psalm 139:13-16 says: "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." On the twenty-second day after fertilization, a simple tubelike heart begins to beat within the baby.( http://www.biologyreference.com/La-Ma/Life-Cycle-Human.html) This means that before you miss your first peroid, the baby has a heart-beat! It is not a "product of conception" -IT IS A CHILD. There is good news for anyone who has had an abortion or encouraged someone else to have one...God offers forgiveness to anyone who asks for it. Romans 3:22 says, "We are made right in God's sight when we trust in Jesus Christ to take away our sins. And we all can be saved in this same way, no matter who we are or what we have done." The Bible also tells us there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus (Romans 8:1), and so when we ask Him for forgiveness, He freely offers it. This is not because we deserve it, but because this is the loving nature of our Lord. For all of you young girls that may be reading this post...abortion is never the answer. There are many other solutions that will not bring the guilt, shame and heartbreak that comes with abortion. Seek God's face and do not live in fear. God works ALL things together for good (Romans 8:28).

No comments: