Scripture Lookup

Scripture Lookup (Reference or key words)

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Thirsty

I have a plant on my desk at work that (even though its right in front of me) I forget to water.  Yesterday, it was looking VERY thirsty.  The leaves were drooping and withering; it was so pitiful looking.  I thought that this time I had killed it for sure!   So, I poured some water into a pitcher and gave it a good drink, hoping and praying that it would survive...

And guess what?


Today, it looks like this! 


Yesterday, this plant reminded me of some people that I see...they are walking around lifeless and drained.  They look completely hopeless and near death.  What do they need???
  A good drink of water...

LIVING WATER

 "Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life."
John 4:13-14 NIV

Today I challenge you: take your pitcher of living water and pour life into those around you! 


No comments: